Premama Prenatal Vitamins

-


I think most women's maternal instincts kick in the second we see that positive pregnancy test. We want the best for our children and we would do anything to give them the best life possible. That is why our OBGYNs insist that expecting mothers take a prenatal vitamin to ensure the healthy development of our children.

Even before I got pregnant vitamins typically made me sick. I always had to have something on my stomach when I took them and make sure I was finding the gentlest solution for my system. Luckily, I did not have any morning sickness with either of my pregnancies, but I wanted to make sure my prenatal wouldn't send me into a porcelain God spiral either. There are so many choices available on the market and you have to sift through them all to see what works best for you.

I personally wanted something gentle and natural that would provide my baby the multivitamins and DHAs he needed. I came across Premama during this pregnancy and gave it a shot. They have a Duo-Capsule prenatal vitamin as part of step 3 in the products that they offer. I found the time-release capsules helped with nausea and also helped my body to absorb the iron it needed. There is no gluten or allergens, no synthetic fillers and the capsule is vegetarian. They also do NOT have that gross after taste that most vitamins do. Premama is infused with mint so it actually leaves you with a pleasant palet. 

Stage 1 consist of a pre-pregnancy birth control cleanse, Stage 2  is a fertility support kit, Stage 3 is the prenatal system and Stage 4 is the lactation support and postnatal vitamins.

Personally, I have only used the prenatal vitamins but I plan on using Stage 4 as well. I had some issues with milk production when I gave birth to Cashton so I am excited to try the lactation support and postnatal vitamins too.  

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *