New Moms : It Gets Easier

-


If you are a mom to a newborn, let me be the first to tell you … IT GET’S EASIER!!! I promise! 
I won’t lie to you… being a mom is the hardest, yet the MOST rewarding job you will ever have! All those longgggg sleepless nights will soon subside and thats when the real fun begins!
The milestones will come fast and furiously! The first time your baby smiles, tummy time and morning snuggles will be memories you will cherish forever. 
However there will be tough times ahead and struggles that every 1st time mom will face. Let’s be honest … there’s a learning curve!!!! Thus I wanted to share one of my latest struggles with you. 
Getting Cashton to eat solids seemed like it was going to be an up hill battle. All I can say is don’t give up! Slow and steady! Sometimes you just have to be persistent and pretty much talk them into it! I know it sounds CRAZY but they are taking most of their cues from YOU! If you get frustrated… they will too! 
After a few days of faking out my little man with a ton of “Ohhhh Mommy loves the cereal. Nom nom nom!” He wasn’t 100% on board yet but he was curious enough to open his mouth. Now he’s ALL IN! 
It also took some trial and error on my side to find a consistency that he liked. 
Long story short … YOU ARE NOT ALONE! We all have struggles and I am happy to share mine as I go!  

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *