First Tooth

-

Yes! My little nugget is getting a TOOTH! I can’t believe it either… mainly because my pediatrician told me I was crazy when I mentioned to her I thought he was teething. She said, “I’ll look but I think that’s a couple months early”. 
Call it a mother’s intuition, but I knew my little guy was in pain, so I continued the baby Orajel and Monday night when I was applying the goop to Cashton’s lower jaw … there it was! A jagged razor like little tooth budding up from his tender little mouth.  
He’s only 4 months old, but I knew something was up when my happy little guy stopped smiling and started drooling like a dog and gumming my arm! 
Momentarily, he is feeling better and laughing and smiling again but I know it’s just a matter of time before we start the cycle again for another one! 
In the mean time I’ll keep the teething rings on ice, since they could be needed at a moments notice.  
Moral of the story … follow your instincts! 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *