"Best Of The Best" Of Entertaining In Charlotte

-

 


If you are new to the "All Of The F-words" family, WELCOME and allow me to fill you in. I. LOVE. Entertaining! It is one of my favorite pass times. If I could plan a party, over just attending, I would choose to host 9 times out of 10. I love seeing an idea or theme come to fruition. To be there from inception to completion is so rewarding for my OCD. 

With that being said, now that I have two children, I need a little help from the professionals. Gone are the days of running around DIYing my way to the perfect party. I just don't have the time, chasing after a 1 and 4-year-old is just too chaotic. (Momma's I know you feel me.) 

Around the time Cashton turned 3, I started farming out some of the bigger decor. Marquee lights and cakes seemingly got handed off to the pros, and by the time Jaxson was born, I had a baller Rolodex of some of the best companies in Charlotte to use when planning a get-together. 

After an event, I always get asked about who I use for decor, catering, and details. Since we are in the midst of saying goodbye to our sweet Elena I thought it was the perfect opportunity to have some of my favorite vendors work together to design the perfect "send-off" for her as we say arrivederci!  

 I am especially proud of this compilation of businesses since all of these companies are female-owned and operated! I think we can all agree that it is a beautiful thing to see women supporting other women! Here is my shortlist of event companies and rentals that I have found to be the "best of the best" for entertaining in Charlotte! 


If you are looking for a fun focal point for your party why not an adult bounce house? Yes, Taylor from Paradise Playland carries bounce houses for children's events and birthdays too but why should the kids have all the fun? Paradise Playland offers luxury bounce houses in all sorts of colors! (white, sky blue, mint green, blush pink, lavender purple, sunshine yellow, sand tan, royal blue, hot pink, and black) 

For Elena's send-off, we collectively decided on a boho travel theme that would seamlessly tie all of our vendors together. Thus, we went with a beautiful 20' tall white luxury adult bounce house for an eye-catching entrance. 


Maggie from Pop Charlotte started her balloon garland business during the pandemic. She started by just doing a few friend's get-togethers and her talents were so well received this stay-at-home mom was able to launch a full-blown successful business venture! 

We brought in Pop to create 40 feet of cloud-like balloon garland to wrap our gorgeous Paradise Playland bounce house in! Maggie was first on the scene the day of and she worked hand in hand with Paradise Playland to create the dream-like vision we had inside our heads. 

These two companies, don't stop there. They also have a few more tricks up their sleeves to add even more pizzazz to your party!





Paradise Playland offers marquee letters too! 

Now, if you've been to one of my parties in the past you probably know I typically use my girl Julianna from Alphalit Charlotte for marquee letters but this particular weekend she was fully committed (which is a great problem to have) but luckily Taylor from Paradise Playland offers them too!

 We thought the word "ciao" (the Italian word for hello and goodbye) was fitting for the cornerstone of our sitting area and offered a grand ambiance to our theme. 



Pop Charlotte also offers a stunning photo wall with neon lights for fun at your event. 

Maggie currently has two backdrops (this one and a beautiful pink rose wall) but she is working on more! 

Exciting things to come for this growing business! 





No party is complete without a floral touch! Melissa from What's Up Buttercup was totally dialed into our theme and vision. She knew exactly what the centerpieces needed to look like with pompous grass, greenery, and soft roses. 

She really nailed it, all while planning her elopement to Ireland! Her vision was so strong all while staying in budget and providing gorgeous arrangements the fit right in with our theme. 

What's Up Buttercup also has a "flower bar" in Rock Hill! Yes! You heard me. An incredible bar in the middle of a beautiful interactive floral studio. Perfect for girl's night or date night! 





Wow. Where do I begin? Talk about a grazing table! Becky from Brie-licious Boards really knocked it out of the park with this gourmet setup. Not only was it BEAUTIFUL but it was delicious too and included a decadent array of meat, cheeses, fruit, crackers, and desserts! The board was also dressed with olives, pickles, jams, and honey. All the things that you would want from a catering partner. 

Becky's setup was quick and detailed. She wrapped her grazing table in flowers and eucalyptus linking her tightly to the rest of the vendors. This is definitely one company that will impress your guest in the food department! 

Maybe you don't need a huge grazing table? They also offer specialty and charcuterie platters/boxes too! 





I used Vanilla Event Decorations for Jaxson's first birthday and I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about this company! I originally contacted them to handle Jaxson's cake table at our country club for his "wild one" first birthday. That's when they informed me that they just started offering picnic set-ups as well, so I happily added on the service. 

Vanilla Event Decorations did NOT disappoint! Jaxson's birthday was the talk of our club for weeks to come. They were so professional and patient even when being shuffled around by our venue when we were trying to come up with a rain plan. 

Since "Chicnics" are all the rage right now, I knew I had to include them this time around too! I have seen other picnic setups and I can say Vanilla goes above and beyond when it comes to their setups. The time and attention they put into their products and services is second to none.









After having personal experience with all of these vendors I can wholeheartedly attest to the amazing job and services that they all provide. Their customer service and willingness to collaborate with each other while staying dedicated to a theme have made my hosting experiences enjoyable. 

This group is truly a "dream team" of boss ladies providing beautiful parties that I know anyone would love to attend or host. They take the stress and the guesswork out of throwing a celebration. 

Simply put, they are my "best of the best" (in my opinion )when it comes to elevating your hosting experience and providing your guest with a unique, fun, and unforgettable occasion that they won't soon forget! 

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *