Covid Maternity Shoot At 39 Weeks Pregnant

-







       At 39 weeks pregnant, I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to get any maternity photos done. I had tried and tried to set up a shoot date but it seemed something was lurking at every calendar page turn. Especially with all the rain we’ve had the last few weeks, but somehow by the grace of God we did it!

    My girlfriend Catrina Earls takes the most amazing photos and we always trust her to take our family photos. She is so quick and wonderful with the kids (and my husband Dallas). She makes photo shoots painless for everyone! So you can imagine my excitement when Catrina called and said "We have a break in the rain tomorrow. Wanna Shoot?"

      I originally had planned for a much different shoot theme and had wanted a very strong black and white shoot with uptown Charlotte in the background. However, social distancing had other plans. Much like my nursery plans, I had to pivot, but I think what we came up with was beautiful and heartfelt.


Catrina always finds these little gems about Charlotte to shoot at. Cotton fields, Sunflower fields, Peachtree groves, and now Lavendar fields boast her portfolio.

     I really wanted these maternity photos, not for myself but for Cashton. I wanted to be able to look back and enjoy Cash’s last few days as an “only child” while still celebrating baby Strager #2, and I feel like the lavender fields were the perfect place to do that.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *