Breast Feeding Bras

-


 There are a couple things I could not live without after I gave birth! Sleep, ice (yep you know what that was for) and a good hands free pump bra! First of all let me just say there are NOT a ton of attractive designs on the market, however after some research I found one that I LOVEEEE!
 Ollie bras are a newer company that provides support and pumping access while still being fashionable. It reminds me of a lululemon bra in the sense that it can be worn everyday or to workout.
 The bra comes in soft and durable solids or really cute prints. My fav is the bitsy print, which is a floral design, which matches pretty much anything in my workout drawer.


 If you’re a mom or mom-to-be then you know the importance of multi-tasking. Ollie bra’s gave me the freedom to do other things while I was pumping. Whether it was typing up a work email or playing with my little guy, I never had to worry about leaking or holding onto my pump.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *