Holiday Decor & Style

-













Nothing will truly stop you in your path like seeing Christmas through the eyes of your child. 

Every year, the day after Thanksgiving, my family and I take a little drive down to Penland Christmas tree farm in York, South Carolina. This year was especially fun because Cashton could practice his walking through the isles of beautifully lush trees, as we took in the crisp aroma of pine. 

This holiday season has been so special for me to see Cashton experience and understand Christmas for what seems like the first time. At 14 months he is mesmerized by our 15' Christmas tree as well as the lights and bulbs that dangle from it's limbs.  Cash loves the texture of his stocking and the wonder of unwrapping a gift. 

I wanted to invite you all into our home and share with you some of our holiday decor. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I love to extend our rustic chic style into our holiday decorations. Our white lights and red and brown tones on our Christmas tree complement the warm earth tones throughout the rest of our house. I continue our homey theme from room to room with pine cones, holly, and burlap. 

However one of my favorite additions to our holiday decor is our faux fur stockings. They are embroidered with our names and pop on our grey and tan fireplace. 

This year our living room served as the perfect backdrop for our family photos and our matching pajamas seemed to tie our winter wonderland together! 


No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *